Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandhana Yojna
A money motivator of Rs5000 in three portions are paid straightforwardly to Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers (PW&LM) for first living offspring of the family subject to their satisfying explicit circumstances connecting with Maternal and Child Health.The Scheme has been carried out w.e.f 1.1.2017 in every one of the Districts of Haryana. Prior the plan was known as a Conditional Maternity Benefit (CMB)- Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana (IGMSY)”- midway Sponsored Scheme. It was executed inDistrict Panchkula as Pilot Project.District Panchkula as Pilot Project.
Giving halfway pay to the pay misfortune interms of money motivations so the lady can take sufficient rest when conveyance of the clench hand living child.2. The money impetus gave would prompt better wellbeing looking for conduct among the Pregnant Woman andl finding Mothers(PW&LM)
TA cash Transfer Condition first Installment Early Registration of Pregnancy second Installment At least one antenatal Check-up (following a half year of Pregnancy) third Installment Child Birth is Registered.
Benefit under Scheme
Cash motivating forces in three portions for example first portion of ‘ 1000/ – on early enrollment of pregnancy at the Anganwadi Center (AWC)/supported Health office as might be distinguished by the separate managing State/UT, second portion of ‘ 2000/ – following a half year of pregnancy on getting at000/ – following a half year of pregnancy on getting ataleast one bet natal examination (ANC) and third portion of ‘ 2000/ – after labor is enlisted and the youngster has gotten the main pattern of BCG, OPV, DPT and Hepatitis-B, or its same/substitute.
It is a midway Sponsored Scheme in 60(Centre) : 40 (State) Ratio
They will get the benefit of Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
The benefit of Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana will be available to all pregnant women, lactating mothers and children up to 6 years of age. Under this scheme, financial assistance of 1500 rupees will be sent to their bank account so that they can use for their nutrition. Women and children who are associated with Anganwadi will get the benefit of this scheme.
These are the required documents
- Aadhar Card – (of any one of the parents)
- Permanent residence certificate.
- bank account details
- registered mobile number
- Birth certificate of the beneficiary child.
- passport size photo
How to apply Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Here “in view of the infection of corona virus to the beneficiary already registered in Anganwadi under Bihar, online registration for payment of hot cooked food through Anganwadi and equivalent amount directly in bank account in place of THR” You have to click on the given link.
- On the next page you have to click on “Click here to fill the form”.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the information asked in it.
- Now click on Register option.
- In this way your registration will be completed. And then you too will become a beneficiary under this scheme.